Our solutions, efforts and offers are made with the aim of implementing objectives and goals of our partners on a daily basis throughout the year.
CARGO TRANSPORTATION PER YEAR
Why is it worthwhile that Vlantana UAB be your partner?
We work to:
- find a reliable business partner who will facilitate the development of your business;
- share with you good business practices and our experience;
- provide solutions for the key issues of your business related to domestic and international carriage;
- working as your partner we would become part of your success story.
is to provide efficient and professional logistics services, to pursue our business in a responsible manner taking into consideration environmental implications and using the latest technologies.
is to seek that our customers choose us without delay when in need of reliable, innovative logistics services of highest quality.
Vlantana UAB business principles
- Respect for business partners and competitors;
- Focus on achievement of the objectives. Commitment to obligations;
- Fast response to market changes;
- Environmental, social and economical responsibility.
Our company started its operations in the spring of 1996.
With a few vehicles and engaged in international transportation, the company gradually gained the confidence of customers. Transport destinations increased yearly with intermodal transport started and the company’s fleet of vehicles expanding.
The year 2011 was especially successful to the company – a new state-of-the-art logistics centre was opened and the company was declared winner in the nomination “The Best Carrier by Road Transport 2011” in Lithuania.
New logistics services were offered the same year including a driver training centre, service station, and motel.
The company today employs 1650 persons. The company owns over 1200 trucks. We carry goods not only in Europe but also in Asia.
We are proud that Mars Incorporated has been electing Vlantana UAB as the best carrier of the year in Europe for several years in a row.
The company has been member of the Lithuanian National Road Carriers Association from 1997.