Job position: Autoelectrician
Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain.
In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
- Installation and repair of vehicle tracking and protection systems.
- Experience of similar work in the field of automotive electronics / low current electricity;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Responsible approach to work, diligence, consistency;
- Possibility to work in shifts (shifts change every 2/3 days, working hours from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm);
- MIG welding experience / or certificate (advantage).
- Good working environment and conditions to improve their mastery;
- Competent salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Salary from 1400€ / month. before tax
For more information, please call +370 640 11785.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email email@example.com or fill in the form below.