Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain. In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
- Repair of Volvo, Mercedes Benz tractor chassis, engine, gearbox and other components;
- Schmitz Cargobull semi-trailers repair works;
- Carrier-Thermoking refrigeration units repair works.
We hope You:
- You have professional technical and / or vehicle repair and maintenance education;
- You are experienced in the field of car and heavy vehicle operation and repair;
- You have acquired the qualification of a turner, welder (advantage);
- You are a skilled truck driver;
- You speak Russian very well. (advantage);
- You are responsible, attentive to detail, receptive to innovation.
- Opportunity for growth and professional development;
- Challenges to professional development;
- 1313-1400 Eur/month before tax
- Bonuses depending on the results of the work.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email email@example.com or fill in the form below.