Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain. In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
- Attracting new customers;
- Maintenance and development of commercial relations with them;
- Analysis and control of the conditions of cooperation with customers.
- You have similar work experience in the field of commerce or sales management;
- You have strong communication and customer management skills;
- You have strong negotiation and communication skills;
- You are an independent, enterprising and leadership person.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian for daily communication.
- Interesting and responsible work in a stable and modern company operating for more than 25 years.
- Youthful, energetic and professional team.
- Real career opportunities that support a manager and friendly colleagues.
- Opportunity to grow together with the company and realize your abilities and ideas not only in work, but also in extracurricular activities;
- 3000-5800 €/month. before taxes;
- Specific salaries are offered based on work experience and competence.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email email@example.com or fill in the form below.