One of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies, Vlantana, with 2,500 employees and a fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain.
In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
- Communication and timely provision of information to customers;
- Continuous on-time order fulfillment and order status monitoring;
- Prompt response to customer inquiries;
- Route planning;
- Partial communication with drivers.
We hope You:
- Fluent in English (knowledge of Russian is a great advantage);
- You are able and like to communicate with clients, cooperate with colleagues, solving emerging work problems;
- You can manage large flows of information;
- You are a responsible, meticulous personality;
- You have experience in the transport – logistics sector (advantage).
- Interesting and responsible work in a stable and modern company that has been operating for more than 25 years;
- A youthful, energetic and professional team;
- Real career opportunities supported by a manager and friendly colleagues;
- Opportunity to grow together with the company and realize your abilities and ideas not only in work, but also in extracurricular activities;
- Motivational bonuses depending on work results;
- Lots of smiles, lots of good mood and delicious coffee.
Contact us by phone +37064011785.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email email@example.com or fill in the form below.