Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain.
In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
Your man tasks will be:
- Organization of international sea ferry transportation according to designated directions and control of traffic movement;
- Order entry and administration in the company’s internal systems;
- Cooperation with colleagues, drivers and ferry operators in resolving problems during cargo transportation;
- Working with ferry operator systems.
- Communicability, responsibility, ability to learn quickly and work in a team;
- Good English and Russian language skills, knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, react quickly and solve problematic situations;
- Puikūs darbo kompiuteriu įgūdžiai;
- The advantage is work experience in the field of international transportation.
And we will offer you:
- Interesting and responsible work in a stable and modern company that has been operating for more than 25 years;
- A youthful, energetic and professional team;
- Real career opportunities supported by a manager and friendly colleagues;
- Opportunity to grow together with the company and realize your abilities and ideas not only in work, but also in extracurricular activities.
- Salary from 1200 € / month. before tax Specific salaries are offered based on work experience and competence.
For more information, please call +370 640 11785.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail email@example.com
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.