Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain. In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
- Deployment of systematic measures that would ensure the safety of the employees, protect the financial interests and reputation of the employees and the company;
- Fraud risk management;
- Prevention of illegal internal or external activities, investigation of such cases;
- Participating during the internal audits;
- Issuing recommendations related to the personal or business safety to the management;
- Consulting the employees regarding fraud or any other illegal activity prevention. Analysis and suggestion of appropriate measures;
- Management of the high-value cargo surveillance system;
- Ensuring the safety of the company premises and assets working together with the safety partners.
- Higher legal education;
- At least 5 year work experience in one or more of these spheres: law enforcement, business safety, or work in the divisions of safety, vindication or prevention, sectors of operational risk and internal audit;
- Good legal codex knowledge;
- Fast orientation and management of stressful situations;
- Responsibility, persistence, diligence;
- Good english and russian language skills.
- Interesting and challenging work that is based on tangible results in a dynamic environment;
- Career opportunities in an international company;
- Fuel compensation with a separate agreement;
- 3000 Eur salary, before tax;
- Annual bonuses according to the annual manager team bonus program.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.