Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain. In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
- Assurance of transportation quality and suggestion of effective solutions;
- Formation and fulfilment of necessary certification program to the business organisation;
- Formation and control of the quality system;
- Preparation and organisation of the risk management program;
- Representation of the process during the client audit;
- Good understanding and application of the client’s requirements in the business management;
- Suggesting solutions in order to improve the operational process and to establish management indicators;
- Participating in the creation and fulfilment of the company strategy.
- Higher university educations (business management and administration spheres would be an advantage);
- At least 5 year work experience in the spheres of quality, process and operation management (experience in the transportation/logistics sector – an advantage);
- Great understanding of ISO quality system;
- To be result oriented;
- To have strong intrinsic motivation and good communication skills;
- Self-dependence and susceptibility to innovation;
- Good english and russian language skills.
- Interesting and challenging work that is based on tangible results in a dynamic environment;
- Flexible working schedule (ability to work remotely);
- Fuel compensation with a separate agreement;
- Salary from 2500 to 3500 Eur, before tax;
- Annual bonuses according to the annual manager team bonus program.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail email@example.com
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.