Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain. In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
- Acceptance, storage and delivery of goods (work in a temperature warehouse (-18 pages);
- Working with a scanner, warehouse system;
- Quality control, inspection of waybills;
- Possible manual loading, work with a stacker, electric pallet truck.
We hope You:
- Ready to work in a temperature warehouse, with handling equipment (advantage);
- You have experience working with a forklift, working with an angle lift (reach type lift) (advantage);
- Responsible and serious approach to work, quality of work performed;
- You know and want to work in a team;
- You drive your own car (work in Klaipeda district).
- Friendly and motivated team;
- Good working conditions and performance-based bonuses (up to 20% of salary);
- Salary from € 1,300 before tax;
- Career opportunities, the opportunity to lead a team.
Contact us by phone +37064011785.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email email@example.com or fill in the form below.