Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain. In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
- Manual and mechanical loading of vehicles (loading / unloading);
- Collection of goods according to orders;
- Order selection, cargo preparation for transportation.
We hope You:
- Good physical condition / strong internal motivation. Most of the work is manual handling;
- Responsible and serious approach to work, quality of work performed;
- Ability and willingness to work in a team.
- Friendly and motivated team;
- Good working conditions and attractive pay, depending on the results of work ( up to 40 percent salary);
- Career opportunities;
- 1300 €/month. before tax;
- Working hours: 5 days, 40 hours work week.
For more information, please call +370 640 11785.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail email@example.com
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.