Vlantana is a lithuanian family-owned business founded back in 1996
Today our customers’ trust has led us to become one of the biggest asset-based transport companies in Europe. Listening to our customers and employee’s needs, growing together and embracing our values as part of company DNA has led us to where we successfully stand today.
The corporate headquarters, consisting of a modern building complex, warehouses, the company’s own drivers training facility, refueling station and workshop, lie on the outskirts of Lithuania’s port of Klaipeda on the Baltic Sea. Vlantana group has also founded companies in Germany, Spain, Poland.
Dedication to customer needs, innovation in services and sustainability measures in coherently growing business have secured Vlantana a strong position in the European, Scandinavian and CIS markets. Results are credited to focusing on people, customers and core values of the company – innovation, quality, safety and sustainability.
- Started activities in Norway235trailers245employees150trucks2007
- 1 award as carrier of the year in Europe428trailers440employees241trucks2010
- Intermodal (rail) mode implementation558trailers588employees338trucks2011
- Opened new warehouses783trailers831employees671trucks2013
- Euro VI trucks, eco driving project for the drivers, CO2 reducttion1428trailers1813employees1297trucks2017
- 120000 m2 of land for further expansion1588trailers2188employees1357trucks2018