We are pursuing sustainable, socially responsible and innovative business development by being committed to:
· Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the quality integrated system, taking into account the expectations of customers, in compliance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, other legal and regulatory requirements, as well as contractual obligations undertaken by the company.
· To carry out the prevention of accidents and illnesses by allocating the necessary resources and ensuring the improvement of a safe and healthy working environment, the reduction of dangerous factors for human beings, and implementation of social guarantees.
· Use technologies that have the least harmful impact on the environment in order to prevent pollution and continuously improve the state of the environment.
· To implement planning and transport coordination tools for their efficient use.
· To organize the efficiency of the system for the use of raw materials, energy, and renewable natural resources, reducing waste and organizing their secondary use.
· To develop the sense of responsibility and awareness of every employee of the company, that environmental protection and the conservation of natural resources are not only a joint responsibility
of the enterprise, but also personal obligation of each employee.
· To improve the qualifications of employees at all levels by promoting the initiative and allocating the necessary resources to do so.
· To apply innovation by installing ergonomic workplaces and selecting appropriate work and safety measures.
· To inform the public about the activities and achievements of the company.
· The management of the company is responsible for ensuring that this policy is known, understandable and implemented by all employees of JSC Vlantana at all levels of activity and is known to all interested parties.
· To strengthen positions in the market;
· To improve operational efficiency and maintain the image of a reliable partner;
· To be safe for the environment, employees and future generations by developing a sustainable and socially responsible business model;
· To create safe working environment.
Code of conduct:
We are committed to fair operation under high ethical standards. All interested parties follow the company’s vision and values in their representation of the company. The vision inspires us to be the leader regarding innovations in the field of logistics and a reliable partner that provides unique highest quality services to the client. Since our values define who we are, what we believe in and how we conduct ourselves, it is necessary that every employee of the company understands them, acts accordingly, is responsible and follows these principles and main values in day-to-day work.
If the employees find themselves in difficult or ambiguous situations in their day-to-day work or have any doubt regarding conduct or decisions, they can check if their actions and decisions are in line with the company’s code of conduct by answering the following questions:
· Does it comply with this Code of Conduct?;
· Does it comply with our values which we base our decisions on?
· Is it ethical?
· Is it legal?
· Is it beneficial to the company’s brand?
· Am I prepared to answer for my behaviour publicly?
If at least one of the answers is negative, it is recommended to reconsider the intended actions and if unsure, consult the supervisor.
The code is published and publicly available at www.vlantana.lt