Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain. In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
- Communication and timely provision of information to customers;
- Continuous on-time order fulfillment and order status monitoring;
- Control of the loading process and transit time;
- Prompt response to customer inquiries;
- Partial communication with drivers.
We hope You:
- You know English and Russian perfectly (both languages will be needed for daily communication with customers and drivers);
- You are able and like to communicate with clients, cooperate with colleagues, solving emerging work problems;
- You are focused on the result and achieving goals;
- You are a responsible, meticulous personality;
- You have experience in the transport – logistics sector (advantage).
- Opportunity to grow together with the company and realize your abilities and ideas not only in work, but also in extracurricular activities;
- Colleague – a teacher who will help to assimilate all the information related to the work, share experience and help to successfully start in a new position;
- Real career opportunities supported by a manager and friendly colleagues;
- A modern office, a bunch of friendly and professional colleagues, a lot of smiles, delicious coffee;
- Monetary supplements depending on the results of work.
- 1000-1500 €/month. netto
- Specific salaries are offered based on work experience and competence.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail email@example.com
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.