Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain. In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
- Active sales of transport service for the CIS clients;
- Collaboration with present clients.
We hope You:
- Have high/higher education level;
- Have over 1 year experience in sales (transport and logistics sector – advantage);
- Able to collaborate with colleagues in solving problems;
- Have ability to manage big information flows;
- Have time management skills;
- Are representative, communicative, persistent, innovative;
- Have excellent english and russian skills.
- Opportunity to improve;
- Career opportunities;
- Realization of your own ideas in order to improve your position;
- Salary 1577,00 Eur before tax, based on the work experience;
- Bonuses depending on the results of the work.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.