Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain. In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
What we are looking for?
Pagrindinės JŪSŲ atsakomybės bus:
- Active sales of transport services to CIS customers;
- Professional representation of the company and its transport services;
- Development of cooperation with existing and new customers.
We hope You:
- You are fluent in English and Russian. (knowledge of other languages is a great advantage);
- You have at least 1 year experience in sales (in the field of transport and logistics – an advantage);
- You know and love to communicate with business partners, you have excellent problem-solving skills;
- You are ready to handle large flows of information;
- You are result-oriented and goal-oriented, team player and you have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Interesting and responsible work in a strong, modern company;
- A youthful, energetic and professional team;
- Real career opportunities supported by a manager and a friendly colleague;
- Motivational bonuses depending on the results of the work;
- 1600-2600 € / month. before tax;
- Specific salaries are offered based on work experience and competence.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail email@example.com
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.