Vlantana, one of the largest Lithuanian logistics companies within 2,500 employees and fleet of more than 1,550 trucks, specializes in FTL transportation throughout the European Union and the CIS countries. International company with 25 years of experience solves the customers’ logistics and transportation needs in the industrial, commercial and consumer supply chain. In order to be a leader in logistics innovation, providing the highest quality and unique customer service, being an inspiring and responsible employer for society and the environment, the company is guided by the following values: innovation, leadership, responsibility, respectfulness and agility.
As “Vlantana” Transportation Manager You will:
- Organize of cargo transportation and creation of routes
- Control transport and cargo movement
- Administrate transportation documents
- Organize work of long-distance drivers, analyze of their needs, and make appropriate decisions. If you can turn decisions into action and just look ahead – become a member of our team!
- You are communicative, able to communicate and collaborate with colleagues in solving emerging work problems.
- Quick orientation in various situations.
- You know how to make decisions independently.
- You are energetic and innovative.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and English.
- You have experience in the logistics sector (advantage);
- You live in Klaipeda or Vilnius.
- Dynamic work
- Opportunity to improve
- Career opportunity
- Realize your ideas to improve your position
- Motivational bonuses depending on the results of the work
- Salary from 1600€/month before taxes.
Please send Your CV us by e-mail email@example.com
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.
Send us your Curiculum Vitae (CV) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.