“Personal data breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
“Data subject” means a natural person who is a visitor to the Company website, a buyer of the services provided by the Company (potential or existing customer who is a natural person, including a representative and/or employee of a customer who is a legal person), a job candidate or a business partner (including a representative and/or an employee of a business partner who is a legal person) whose personal data is collected and processed by the Company.
“Consent of the data subject” means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
“Rights of the data subject” means the ability of the data subject to participate in and control the activities of the controller and/or processor where his or her personal data are processed: to know, to be informed about the processing of his or her personal data by the Company; to have access to his or her personal data processed by the Company and find out how they are processed; to request the rectification, destruction of his or her personal data, except for storage, or suspension of the processing of his or her personal data if the data are processed in breach of the provisions of legislation; to object to the processing of his or her personal data; to request the erasure of his or her personal data; to receive data related to him or her which he or she has submitted to the controller; to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the State Data Protection Inspectorate).
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
“Automated processing” means any processing operations carried out in whole or in part by automatic means. Those include any information and communication technologies which enable the processing of personal data, such as computers, communication networks, etc.
“Controller” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the data processing. In this case:
· UAB Vlantana, legal person number 163377040, with its address at Dvaro g. 1, Gobergiškė village, 92498 Klaipėdos district municipality, telephone No +370 46 416505, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
· Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the quality integrated system, taking into account the expectations of customers, in compliance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, other legal and regulatory requirements, as well as contractual obligations undertaken by the company.
· To carry out the prevention of accidents and illnesses by allocating the necessary resources and ensuring the improvement of a safe and healthy working environment, the reduction of dangerous factors for human beings, and implementation of social guarantees.
· Use technologies that have the least harmful impact on the environment in order to prevent pollution and continuously improve the state of the environment.
· To implement planning and transport coordination tools for their efficient use.
· To organize the efficiency of the system for the use of raw materials, energy, and renewable natural resources, reducing waste and organizing their secondary use.
· To develop the sense of responsibility and awareness of every employee of the company, that environmental protection and the conservation of natural resources are not only a joint responsibility of the enterprise, but also personal obligation of each employee.
· To improve the qualifications of employees at all levels by promoting the initiative and allocating the necessary resources to do so.
· To apply innovation by installing ergonomic workplaces and selecting appropriate work and safety measures.
· To inform the public about the activities and achievements of the company.
· The management of the company is responsible for ensuring that this policy is known, understandable and implemented by all employees of JSC Vlantana at all levels of activity and is known to all interested parties.
· To strengthen positions in the market;
· To improve operational efficiency and maintain the image of a reliable partner;
· To be safe for the environment, employees and future generations by developing a sustainable and socially responsible business model;
· To create safe working environment.
Code of conduct:
We are committed to fair operation under high ethical standards. All interested parties follow the company’s vision and values in their representation of the company. The vision inspires us to be the leader regarding innovations in the field of logistics and a reliable partner that provides unique highest quality services to the client. Since our values define who we are, what we believe in and how we conduct ourselves, it is necessary that every employee of the company understands them, acts accordingly, is responsible and follows these principles and main values in day-to-day work.
If the employees find themselves in difficult or ambiguous situations in their day-to-day work or have any doubt regarding conduct or decisions, they can check if their actions and decisions are in line with the company’s code of conduct by answering the following questions:
· Does it comply with this Code of Conduct?;
· Does it comply with our values which we base our decisions on?
· Is it ethical?
· Is it legal?
· Is it beneficial to the company’s brand?
· Am I prepared to answer for my behaviour publicly?
If at least one of the answers is negative, it is recommended to reconsider the intended actions and if unsure, consult the supervisor.
The code is published and publicly available at www.vlantana.lt
Protection of Whistleblower.
To submit a notification, fill out the attached form and send it to by e-mail. You can also send the message to Dvaro str. 1, Gobergiškė, Klaipėda district, with the following address on the envelope with the inscription “Confidential: Vlantana Financial Crime Risk Management Group”.
The provision of information in order to protect personal interests shall not be considered a breach notification.
We ensure the confidentiality of speakers.